Spanish Steps Ear Jacket Rose Gold Plated Silver
140,00€ – 150,00€
The layout of the Trinità dei Monti staircase is the inspiration for these geometric and exuberant ear jackets. The typical curves of the Roman Baroque perfectly follow the curve of the face. Like all our ear jackets, they are modular, in fact the back can be worn both with the octagonal stud and with other stud earrings, such as pearls *, a garnet or any other stone that we can tailor-made for you. On the back, they have two holes that allow you to adjust it with respect to the position of the hole on the lobe.
- 925 silver treated to avoid oxidation
- 18-carat gold (Vermeil) 925 sterling silver plated
- 18-carat rose gold (Vermeil) 925 sterling silver plated
- length: 2.5 cm
- width: 3 cm
- weight: 8,2 gr (the pair)
- Entirely Handmade by Italian goldsmiths
- Nickel Free
- Engraved with Co.Ro.Logo
- Packaged in a refined Made in Italy case
- To clean the jewel and keep it shiny over time, please use a cloth
How are our jewelry made?
Which materials do we use to craft our jewels?
How do we package our creations?
925 Sterling Silver, Gold Plated Silver, Rose Gold Plated Silver