Ring Size Guide
|Italian Size||Diameter (cm)||Circumference (cm)||French Size|
Portici Ring Gold Plated Silver
Our Portici ring in gold plated silver is inspired by the cloister of the Liceo Visconti: a Reinassance gem in the heart of Rome where the Co.Ro. Jewels designer duo met.
- Available in gold plated silver
- Free size
✨ Please be sure to read our Terms of Service first!
- Cuffs, Lutèce, Bracelets'Piscine Lutetia', an art decò building located in the 6eme arrondissement in Paris, and its original designs of balustrades inspired the exquisitely crafted Lutèce cuff in ruthenium plated bronze.270,00€
- Available in ruthenium plated bronze
- Rings, Architectures, RingsOur Pagoda ring in gold represents an imaginary Eastern-Southern Asia shrine: our personal tribute to Far Eastern civilization and its unique way of devising spaces, places and life.250,00€
- Available in gold plated bronze
- With a red garnet
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 7, 8, 9