Positano Domes Necklace Silver Sterling
Our Positano Domes necklace is a close-fitting beauty surrounding your neck with precious silver sterling little domed-houses.
Synthesis of Moresque and Byzantine style, Positano’s history is deeply intertwined with myth: legend tells us Positano was incepted by Poseidon for her lover nymph Pasitea’s sake. Hence the name.
It literally draws its inspiration from a legend. But with a glamorous flair!
- Available in silver sterling
✨ Please be sure to read our Terms of Service first!
- Rings, Mediterranea, RingsFrom Positano to Santorini, our precious Positano ring in silver sterling evokes endless summer days.Inspired by the "Architectures-without-architects" structures you may find everywhere along the Mediterranean coasts, these spontaneous structures have a reassuring design we love!150,00€
- Available in 925 silver sterling
- Earrings, Mediterranea, EarringsSingle Positano earrings in gold-plated bronze and blue enamels remind of the eponymous charming Amalfitan town.They are unique little buttons, able to grant plenty of light to your oval.Surrounded by dramatic mountains, and with its colorful and whitewashed cottages dotted-skyline, crossed by countless winding roads, Positano has always been generous in bestowing breathtaking glimpses.Find them now into these charming earrings!60,00€
- Available in gold-plated bronze
- With blue enamels
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|