Aqueduct Choker Gold-Plated Bronze
A perspective of the Roman landscape that wraps around the neck. “Water arrives in Rome with a succession of triumphal arches”, as Goethe defined the aqueduct in his Journey to Italy. Monumentality becomes miniature in this exceptional necklace
It goes perfectly with the bracelet and ring.
- thick gold plated bronze
- Thick rose gold plated bronze (on order)
- 925 silver treated to avoid oxidation ( upon request )
- Entirely Handmade by Italian goldsmiths
- Nickel Free
- Engraved with Co.Ro.Logo
- Packaged in a refined Made in Italy case
- To clean the jewel and keep it shiny over time, please use a cloth
Estimated shipping by 27/07/2020 with free shipping method.
Our Aqueduct choker in gold-plated bronze celebrates an ancient nickname of the city of Rome: “regina aquarum” (“Queen of the waters”). From 312 b.C. onwards, the urban development and demographic growth made the building of aqueducts absolutely necessary to bring more drinking water to Rome. Building aqueducts was one of the greatest challenges of the Roman Empire, and we wanted to celebrate this delicate process of ancient engineering in a capsule collection made up by rings, bracelets and chokers reproduced in perfect scale.
AVAILABLE IN 15 WORKING DAYS
- Available in gold plated bronze
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|