Thanks to Laura Bolasco for the feature!
Here’s the link!
- Architectures, Rings, Rings, Rings, RomeThe Renaissance portico of the internal courtyard of the Roman College, today Liceo Ennio Quirino Visconti, in addition to being wonderful, is also one of our places of the heart, it is here that we met and it is here that the adventure of Co.Ro. began, this ring reinterprets its shape in a perspective key One size adjustable, easily adaptable from 11 to 18 (for smaller or larger sizes contact us, we will tailor it for you) Dimensions:150,00€ – 165,00€
- Front height: 1.2cm
- Back height: 0.7 cm
150,00€ – 165,00€
- 925 silver treated to avoid oxidation
- Thick 925 sterling silver plated with 18-carat gold (Vermeil)
- Thick 925 silver plated with 18-carat rose gold (upon request)Free size
- Entirely Handmade by Italian goldsmiths
- Nickel Free
- Engraved with Co.Ro.Logo
- Packaged in a refined Made in Italy case
- To clean the jewel and keep it shiny over time, please use a cloth
- Bracelets, Bracelets, Industrial Archeology270,00€Our Gasometro cuff in rose gold plated bronze is inspired by one of the most iconic examples of industrial archeology in Rome: the Gasometer in the Ostiense district.It is durable and it embraces beautifully your wrist. Discover more about it on our blog post!
✨ Please be sure to read our Terms of Service first!270,00€
- 6 x 6 cm
- Available in rose gold plated bronze
- Architectures, Rings, RingsOne of the most extraordinary buildings of the EUR at its best: meet our Colosseo Quadrato ring.175,00€
- Available in gold plated silver